KNIPEX CoBolt® S Compact Bolt Cutter
Item code: KN.7101160
Condition: New product
Compact bolt cutter "CoBolt".
Pliers black atramentized, handles plastic coated.
- Extremely high cutting performance in a convenient length of 160 mm;
- Small, slim head for excellent accessibility.
71 01 160
2 Item Items Warning: Last items in stock!
|Product type||Bolt Cutter|
|Weight, kg||195 g|
|Fence height||160 mm|
The Knipex CoBolt® S 71 01 160 compact bolt cutter cuts soft and hard wire as well as piano wire and is particularly suitable for small hands.
- Specially suitable for small hands;
- Precision cutting edges for soft and hard wire as well as piano wire;
- Cuts components such as bolts, nails, rivets etc. up to Ø 4.4 mm;
- Most efficient joint design ensures exceptional cutting performance with little effort;
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC;
- The microstructure on cutters keeps the material to be cut in a good insertion position: makes optimal use of the mechanics;
- With gripping surface below the joint for gripping and pulling wires with a diameter as from 1.0 mm;
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened.
|Article No.||71 01 160|
|Dimensions||160 x 45 x 14 mm|
|Cutting capacities soft wire (diameter)||Ø 5.3 mm|
|Cutting capacities medium hard wire (diameter)||Ø 4.4 mm|
|Cutting capacities hard wire (diameter)||Ø 3.2 mm|
|Cutting capacities piano wire (diameter)||Ø 3.0 mm|
60 % less effort required compared to conventional high-leverage diagonal cutters
The ingenious lever action mechanism guarantees an extremely favorable lever ratio with very low friction. Manual force is reinforced up to 30 times.