Live safety training
The greatest gift you can give someone is the feeling that they are in safe hands
Employee safety is rightly a priority in modern businesses. People need to feel safe in their workplace if they are to use their skills and talents profitably for the company and therefore continue to develop, both as a person and as an employee. Here, further staff training is the key to success.
This training course will allow you to acquire better understanding in fulfilment of the requirements when constructing a new machinery or upgrading the existent one. Learn to compile all necessary documentation for your machine, make a risk assessment including the functional safety part, and understand what are the standards and how to use them wisely.
Your benefits by choosing our training courses on machinery safety
- Experienced international trainers with many years of practical experience will train you.
- We provide practical solutions – even for complex issues of machine safety and automation.
- Our training includes practical examples, and it is supported by practical exercises, e.g. at 3D machine models.
- Our product training provides all the knowledge for efficient working during all the phases of the machine's lifecycle. This will save you time and costs.
- Following successful participation, you will receive a certificate as proof of your qualification.
- Tom Lorentzen, 42 years old
- Lives in Sonderborg, Denmark
- Education: Farmer, electrician, electrical engineer, officer in the Royal Life Guards (Danish army)
- Job: Machinery safety consultant at Pilz for 9 years
- Qualifications: Certified Machinery Safety Expert (TÜV Nord); Functional Safety Engineer (TÜV Reihnland)
- Primary job functions: Training in various topics related to machinery safety, risk assessment and other machinery safety related consultancy services.
- All day training with an expert from PILZ
- Snacks and coffee during breaks
- Training material
For more information please contact: