Universal Stripping Tool KNIPEX ErgoStrip
Item code: KN.169501SB
Condition: New product
For the fast and precise stripping of all common round and damp-proof installation cables (e.g. NYM cable 3 x 1.5 mm² up to 5 x 2,5 mm²), data cable (e.g. twisted pair) and coax cable.
16 95 01 SB
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Weight, kg||74 g|
|Fence height||135 mm|
- For the fast and precise stripping of all common round and damp-proof installation cables (e.g. NYM cable 3 x 1.5 mm² up to 5 x 2,5 mm²), data cable (e.g. twisted pair) and coax cable.
- Innovative, ergonomic pistol grip design for easy cutting, stripping and longitudinal cut of the sheath.
- Conical, slimmed down tool ends for better access in confined areas.
- Stripping device for cross-sections 0.2 / 0.3 / 0.8 / 1.5 / 2.5 / 4 mm².
- Simplified insertion of single wires for stripping using location ridges.
- With opening spring and locking device.
- Easy insertion of coax and data cable thanks to opening aid.
- Multi-component design with a soft plastic zone for comfortable use and a secure grip.
- Housing made from stable glass fibre reinforced plastic.
|No.||16 95 01 SB|
|Stripping capacities||Ø 8,0-13,0 mm|
|Stripping capacities round cable (diameter)||8 - 13 Ø mm|
|Wire stripping value for conductors and strands||0,2 - 4,0 mm²|
|Wire stripping value for data cable||CAT 5 - 7, Twisted pair (UTP/STP)|
|Stripping capacities for coax cable (diameter)||4,8 - 7,5 Ø mm|
|Net weight||74 g|