Self-Adjusting Insulation Strippers 0,03-10mm²
Item code: KN.1240200
Condition: New product
For thin ribbon cables up to 10.0 mm² width in a single pass.
12 40 200
1 Item Items Warning: Last items in stock!
|Product type||Self-Adjusting strippers|
|Min. cross section, mm²||0.03|
|Max. cross section, mm²||10|
- For single, multiple and fine stranded conductors with plastic or rubber insulation;
- Adapts automatically to the respective cable cross-section; prevents damage to the conductor;
- Cutting depth can be adjusted for different insulation materials;
- With wire cutter for copper and aluminium wires, multiple stranded up to 10 mm² and single stranded up to 6 mm²;
- Smoothly operating mechanism;
- Stripping blades and clamping jaws easily replaceable;
- Low weight;
- Body: plastic, fibreglass-reinforced;
- Blade: special tool steel, oil-hardened.
- For thin ribbon cables up to 10.0 mm width in a single pass.
|No.||12 40 200|
|Stripping capacities in square millimetres||0,03 - 10,0 mm²|
|AWG||32 - 7|
|Length stop||3,0 - 18,0 mm|
|Net weight||202 g|
Recommended related products
KNIPEX Multi-purpose belt pouch
KNIPEX Multi-purpose belt pouch KNIPEX 00 19 75 LEOut of stock
Spare blades for pliers 12 40 200
1 pair of spare blades for 12 40 200 KNIPEX 12 49 01In Stock