Safe-Torque A 1 Torque wrench, 2-12 Nm, 1/4"
Item code: WR.075800
Condition: New product
Safe-Torque A 1 torque wrench with 1/4" square head drive, 2-12 Nm, 1/4".
5 Item Items Warning: Last items in stock!
|Product type||Torque wrench|
|Measuring range||2-12 Nm|
|Head drive size||1/4" square|
- Slip-over release mechanism - the set torque can never be overtightened.
- Torque Lock function: The torque function can be deactivated and the tool can then be used as a standard ratchet with high loosening moments and for applications with defined angles of rotation.
- For controlled clockwise and counterclockwise torque operation - tightening and loosening with or without torque.
- Easy setting and saving of the desired torque value with audible and tactile clicks when reaching the scale values.
- After the target torque has been reached, the release angle is only 30°.
- The fine toothing with 72 teeth allows for a low return angle of 5°.
- 1/4" square head drive with socket locking.
|Mounting size||1/4 inch|
|Main scale graduation||0.10 Nm|
|Main scale measuring range||2-12 Nm|
|Subscale measuring range||2-9 lbf. ft.|
|Torque wrench length||244 mm|
|Handle length G2||94 mm|
|Clock diameter||38.5 mm|
|Diameter of the head||31.6 mm|
|Height ratchet head H2||23.7 mm|
Recommended related products
Traditional tool pouch, empty. 00 21 07 LEOut of stock
Apprentice tool bag "Classic" Electro. 00 21 10 LEOut of stock
8790 HMA Zyklop 1/4" socket, SW 5 x 23 mm. 05003503001In Stock
8790 HMA Zyklop 1/4" socket, 11 x 23 mm 05003510001In Stock
Socket rail (textile belt), 9 loc. unloaded 1/4" 05003891001Out of stock
The Wera 2go 4 Tool Quiver with an individually adjustable partition for screwdrivers and other tools. 05004353001In Stock
Nut Extractor, 43 x 14 mm. Tool made out of synthetic plastic material (TPE) for the simple removal of nuts from the Wera Zyklop sockets with holding function. 05050005001In Stock