KNIPEX TwinForce® High Performance Diagonal Cutters
Item code: KN.7371180
Condition: New product
The superior High-Leverage Diagonal Cutter with patented double joint.
KNIPEX 73 71 180
1 Item Items Warning: Last items in stock!
|Product type||Diagonal Cutter|
|Weight, kg||175 g|
High performance high leverage diagonal cutters for heavy use and the hardest cutting jobs.
- The superior High-Leverage Diagonal Cutter with patented double joint;
- Ideal transmission of force due to double-hinged design;
- Reliably cuts all types of wire, including steel tape;
- For rough or very fine cutting;
- Low cutting impact: gentle on hands. The tension on muscles and tendons is relieved;
- For comfortable cutting, repetitive cutting or extremely hard cutting jobs;
- High degree of stability and zero-backlash due to precisely milled forged-in axles;
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 62 HRC;
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened.
|73 71 180|
|180 x 49 x 16 mm|
|DIN ISO 5749|
Cutting capacities soft wire (diameter)
|Ø 5.5 mm|
Cutting capacities medium hard wire (diameter)
|Ø 4.6 mm|
Cutting capacities hard wire (diameter)
|Ø 3.2 mm|
Cutting capacities piano wire (diameter)
|Ø 3.0 mm|
Patented joint with virtual pivot point for massively reinforcing manual force.
In terms of reinforcement of manual force, the Knipex 73 71 180 TwinForce high performance high leverage diagonal cutters is one of the strongest models of pliers from Knipex: manual force is reinforced up to 39 times over. Instead of a central axle as with conventional diagonal cutters, the rotating movement on the Knipex 73 71 180 TwinForce is guided by two guide bolts outside the pivot point. In the centre where the rivet (the axle) would otherwise be, the Knipex 73 71 180 TwinForce therefore has room for the material to be cut, and so lies very close to the pivot point. The very large transmission ratio in this design is gentle on hands, particularly when the high leverage diagonal cutters are used for sustained periods, e.g. during wire production.
Recommended related products
KNIPEX Multi-purpose belt pouch KNIPEX 00 19 75 LEOut of stock