Electricians' Shears, 45° angled
Item code: KN.950520SB
Condition: New product
Angled Electricians' Shears, 45° angled.
With crimping points for wire end sleeves from 0.5 to 6 mm² and 10 to 25 mm².
95 05 20 SB
0 Item Items This product is no longer in stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|Product type||Electricians' shears|
|Application||Cable end sleeves|
|Min. cross section, mm²||0.5|
|Max. cross section, mm²||25|
- Precise cut: non-slip thanks to fine serration on the cutting edge.
- Adapted to the human hand: the angled cutting edge and handle design for particularly ergonomic working.
- With plastic belt pouch. Universal shears for electricians.
- With crimping points for wire end sleeves from 0.5 to 6 mm² and 10 to 25 mm².
- Handles with multi-component grips, fibreglass-reinforced.
- With tether attachment point for a tool tether.
- Cutting edges made from stainless steel, hardness of cutting edges 56 HRC.
Recommended related products
Head polished, handles with multi-component grips, fibreglass-reinforced, with crimp area for wire end sleeves. 95 05 10 SBOut of stock
Electricians' Folding Cutter. Universal folding cutter for everyday use. Durable and robust: Top quality, extremely sharp blade – Made in Solingen. 16 20 50 SBOut of stock
Insulated cable end sleeve 0,5mm² 8mm white, Druseidt 56000In Stock
Insulated cable end sleeve 25mm² 16mm yellow, 50pc Druseidt 56090In Stock
TWIN end sleeve AI 2x0,75- 8 Grey 100pcs. Druseidt 57001In Stock
KNIPEX Multi-purpose belt pouch KNIPEX 00 19 75 LEOut of stock