KNIPEX CoBolt® Compact Bolt Cutter, 20° angle
Item code: KN.7141200
Condition: New product
Compact bolt cutter "CoBolt", head angled at 20°.
Pliers black atramentized, handles plastic coated, with recess for easier cutting of thicker wires.
71 41 200
0 Item Items This product is no longer in stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|Product type||Bolt Cutter|
The recess in the blade allows easier cutting of thicker wires, e. g. for anchor bolts in false ceilings, 20° angled head with joint bar on one side and side cutter for almost flush cutting, with space for gripping.
- With precision cutting edges for soft, hard and piano wire;
- Cuts bolts, nails, rivets, etc. up to Ø 5.2 mm;
- Efficient joint design ensures exceptional cutting performance with little effort;
- With recess for easier cutting of thicker wires;
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 62 HRC;
- 20° angled head with joint bar on one side and side cutter for almost flush cutting, with space for gripping;
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened.
|Article No.||71 41 200|
|Dimensions||200 x 62 x 24 mm|
|Cutting capacities soft wire (diameter)||Ø 6 mm|
|Cutting capacities medium hard wire (diameter)||Ø 5.2 mm|
|Cutting capacities hard wire (diameter)||Ø 4.0 mm|
|Cutting capacities piano wire (diameter)||Ø 3.6 mm|
60 % less effort required compared to conventional high-leverage diagonal cutters
The ingenious lever-action mechanism ensures an extremely favourable lever ratio with very little friction. The cutting force over 30 times higher than the hand force applied.