Cable Shears 70mm2 with twin cutting edge, VDE-tested
Item code: KN.9516200
Condition: New product
Tool chrome plated, handles insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested.
Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded: 20 Ø mm / 70 mm².
Made of high-grade special tool steel, forged, oil-hardened.
KNIPEX 95 16 200
1 Item Items Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2022-04-29
|Product type||Cable Shears|
|Weight, kg||340 g|
- For cutting copper and aluminium cables;
- Not suitable for steel wire and hard drawn copper conductors;
- Precision-ground, hardened blades;
- Clean and smooth cut without crushing and deformation;
- By dividing the cutting actions into initial cut (insulating sheath in the front cutting area) and final cut (conductor in the back cutting area), cables up to Ø 20 mm can be cut in one-hand operation;
- Less effort required due to favourable lever ratio and optimised cutting edge geometry;
- Guard prevents operators’ fingers being pinched;
- Adjustable bolted joint, self-retaining screw;
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, oil-hardened;
- The twin cutting edge allows a comfortable handle position in all cutting situations within the specified cutting capacity.
|Article No.||95 16 200|
|Handles||insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested|
|Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded, Ø mm||20,00|
|Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded, mm²||70,00|
|Dimensions||200 x 68 x 19 mm|
|Net weight, g||340 g|
Recommended related products
Wera 2go 4 Tool Quiver, 105 x 165 x 165 mm
The Wera 2go 4 Tool Quiver with an individually adjustable partition for screwdrivers and other tools. 05004353001In Stock
160 iS 0,6x3,5x100 VDE Insulated screwdriver, reduced blade diameter
160 iS VDE Insulated screwdriver with reduced blade diameter for slotted screws, 0.6 x 3.5 x 100 mm 05006440001In Stock
Stripping tool with 2 cable retention hooks, for cables ø 4,5...40mm
Stripping tool with 2 cable retention hooks, for cables ø 4,5...40mm. Insulation thickness max.: 4.5mm. Druseidt 12843In Stock
190 i VDE Insulated nutdriver, 1/4" x 125 mm
Insulated blades for secure work at 1,000 volts; Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving; Handle markings simplify finding and sorting of tools; Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away; Zinc phosphate plated. WERA 05104905001In Stock
KNIPEX Multi-purpose belt pouch
KNIPEX Multi-purpose belt pouch KNIPEX 00 19 75 LEOut of stock