Cable Shears 70mm2 with twin cutting edge, VDE-tested
Item code: KN.9516200
Condition: New product
Tool chrome plated, handles insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested.
Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded: 20 Ø mm / 70 mm².
Made of high-grade special tool steel, forged, oil-hardened.
KNIPEX 95 16 200
1 Item Items Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2022-04-29
|Product type||Cable Shears|
|Weight, kg||340 g|
- For cutting copper and aluminium cables;
- Not suitable for steel wire and hard drawn copper conductors;
- Precision-ground, hardened blades;
- Clean and smooth cut without crushing and deformation;
- By dividing the cutting actions into initial cut (insulating sheath in the front cutting area) and final cut (conductor in the back cutting area), cables up to Ø 20 mm can be cut in one-hand operation;
- Less effort required due to favourable lever ratio and optimised cutting edge geometry;
- Guard prevents operators’ fingers being pinched;
- Adjustable bolted joint, self-retaining screw;
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, oil-hardened;
- The twin cutting edge allows a comfortable handle position in all cutting situations within the specified cutting capacity.
|Article No.||95 16 200|
|Handles||insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested|
|Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded, Ø mm||20,00|
|Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded, mm²||70,00|
|Dimensions||200 x 68 x 19 mm|
|Net weight, g||340 g|
Recommended related products
The Wera 2go 4 Tool Quiver with an individually adjustable partition for screwdrivers and other tools. 05004353001In Stock
160 iS VDE Insulated screwdriver with reduced blade diameter for slotted screws, 0.6 x 3.5 x 100 mm 05006440001In Stock
Stripping tool with 2 cable retention hooks, for cables ø 4,5...40mm. Insulation thickness max.: 4.5mm. Druseidt 12843In Stock
Insulated blades for secure work at 1,000 volts; Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving; Handle markings simplify finding and sorting of tools; Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away; Zinc phosphate plated;In Stock
KNIPEX Multi-purpose belt pouch KNIPEX 00 19 75 LEOut of stock