Cable Shears with twin cutting edge
Item code: KN.9512200
Condition: New product
Tool burnished, handles with multi-component grips.
Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded: 20 Ø mm / 70 mm².
Made of high-grade special tool steel, forged, oil-hardened.
95 12 200
0 Item Items This product is no longer in stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|Product type||Cable Shears|
|Weight, kg||324 g|
|Fence height||200 mm|
- For cutting copper and aluminium cables;
- Not suitable for steel wire and hard drawn copper conductors;
- Precision-ground, hardened blades;
- Clean and smooth cut without crushing and deformation;
- By dividing the cutting actions into initial cut (insulating sheath in the front cutting area) and final cut (conductor in the back cutting area), cables up to Ø 20 mm can be cut in one-hand operation;
- Less effort required due to favourable lever ratio and optimised cutting edge geometry;
- Guard prevents operators’ fingers being pinched;
- Adjustable bolted joint, self-retaining screw;
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, oil-hardened;
- The twin cutting edge allows a comfortable handle position in all cutting situations within the specified cutting capacity.
|No.||95 12 200|
|Handles||with multi-component grips|
|Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded (diameter)||20 Ø mm|
|Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded||70 mm²|
|Net weight||324 g|
Recommended related products
KNIPEX Multi-purpose belt pouch
KNIPEX Multi-purpose belt pouch KNIPEX 00 19 75 LEOut of stock