Pliers for Electrical Installation,VDE-tested
Item code: KN.1396200
Condition: New product
Pliers chrome plated, handles insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested.
- Stripping holes for conductors of 0.75 - 1.5 mm² and 2.5 mm².
- Crimp die for wire end sleeves 0.5 - 2.5 mm².
- Cable shears with (induction-hardened) precision cutting edges for copper and aluminium cables up to 5 x 2.5 mm² / dia. 15 mm.
13 96 200
1 Item Items Warning: Last items in stock!
|Product type||Electricians’ pliers|
|Application||Cable end sleeves|
|Min. cross section, mm²||0.5|
|Max. cross section, mm²||2.5|
- 6 functions in one pair of pliers;
- Multifunctional pliers for the electrical installation; to grip flat and round material, for bending, deburring, cutting cable, stripping and crimping wire end sleeves;
- Smooth surfaces near the tips grip single cores without damaging them; serrated gripping surfaces and pipe grip for gripping flat and round material;
- Clear-cut outside edge on the jaw for working on flush-mounted junction boxes and deburring feed-through holes;
- Stripping holes for conductors of 0.75 - 1.5 mm² and 2.5 mm²;
- Crimp die for wire end sleeves 0.5 - 2.5 mm²;
- Cable shears with (induction-hardened) precision cutting edges for copper and aluminium cables up to 5 x 2.5 mm² / dia. 15 mm;
- Gripping, without opening the pliers completely (intelligent latching mechanism in the spring assisted version). The cutting edge remains closed and protected;
- Slim dimensions for easy access;
- Bolted joint: precise, zero backlash operation of pliers.
- In case of models with opening spring integrated in the joint, the activated locking lever keeps the cutting edges closed while other functions remain active;
- The intelligent latching mechanism enables you to "grip" without opening the pliers. The cutting edge remains closed and protected.
|No.||13 96 200|
|Handles||insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested|
|Insulation standard||IEC 60900 DIN EN 60900|
|Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded (diameter)||15 Ø mm|
|Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded||50 mm²|
|Stripping capacity for cross-sections||0,75 - 1,5 + 2,5 mm²|
|Capacity in square millimetres||0,5 - 2,5 mm²|
|Net weight||280 g|
Recommended related products
Insulated cable sleeve in strip 0,5mm² -8 White 50pcs. Druseidt 56000 strIn Stock
Insulated cable end sleeve 1mm² 8mm red, 100pcs. Druseidt 56002PIn Stock
Insulated cable end sleeve 2,5mm² 8mm blue, 100pcs Druseidt 56058In Stock
Insulated cable sleeve in strip 0,75mm² -8 Gray 50pcs. Druseidt 56081 strIn Stock
KNIPEX Multi-purpose belt pouch KNIPEX 00 19 75 LEOut of stock