Needle-Nose Combination Pliers 145mm, VDE-tested
Item code: KN.0826145
Condition: New product
Pliers chrome plated, handles insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested.
08 26 145
2 Item Items Warning: Last items in stock!
|Product type||Needle-Nose Combination Pliers|
|Weight, kg||145 g|
|Fence height||145 mm|
- Handy use when working in confined areas thanks to slim head design and pointed jaws (anti-twist)
- Gripping surfaces with special convex contour on one side for secure gripping of flat parts
- Milled groove in the gripping area permits small parts such as nails, pins and bolts to be held and pulled
- The reliable and diverse combination pliers when out and about
- Easy cutting thanks to the high leverage joint
- With cutting edges for soft, medium-hard and hard wire
- Long service life and stable tips
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened.
|No.||08 26 145|
|Handles||insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested|
|Cutting capacities medium hard wire (diameter)||3,0 Ø mm|
|Cutting capacities hard wire (diameter)||2,0 Ø mm|
|Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded (diameter)||8,0 Ø mm|
|Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded||16 mm²|
|Net weight||145 g|