Battery operated hydraulic crimping and cutting tool 100 kN
Item code: DR.12748
Condition: New product
Battery operated hydraulic crimping and cutting tool 100 kN "druseidt-system" with exchangeable tool heads 10 - 300 mm².
0 Item Items This product is no longer in stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|Product type||Battery operated tools|
|Crimping geometry||Depends on crimping die|
|Application||Non-insulated cable lugs and connectors|
|Min. cross section, mm²||10|
|Max. cross section, mm²||300|
Cross-section range: 10-300 mm².
Scope of supply:
- 1 piece battery operated basic unit 100 kN without tool heads;
- 1 piece Li-Ion-battery 14,4 V, 2,6 Ah;
- 1 piece battery charger 230 V;
- 1 piece analysis software;
- 1 piece USB connecting lead.
- crimping force: 100 kN;
- max. stroke: 17 mm;
- operating pressure: 700 bar;
- crimping time: 3-6 sec. (in dependence of the cross-section)
- Li-Ion-battery 14,4 V/2,6 Ah;
- time of loading: ca. 45 min.;
- battery charger: 230 V/50 Hz with 2 m connecting lead;
- weight: with crimping head 5,3 kg, with cutting head 6,1 kg.
- Battery operated tools with exchangeable tool heads offer an economically and mobile crimping of cable lugs and connectors as well as cutting of copper- and aluminium-cables;
- Deliverable tool heads:
- Part-No. 12753 collapsible crimping head for flat dies;
- Part-No. 12751 cutting head for copper and aluminium cables up to 54 mm Ø;
- Two stage hydraulic system with quick feed and power stroke;
- Collapsible, 360° rotating tool head;
- Automatic pressure limit and monitoring by a pressure sensor;
- Electronic control and inspection of the crimping cycle;
- Quick motor stop and manual retraction;
- Automatic motor stop and automatic retraction once crimp is completed (the automatic retraction function can be switched off in case of need);
- USB-interface for remote diagnosis;
- Analysis software with interpretation-, service- and monitoring function;
- Optical failure- and stand-by indication system;
- High performance Lithium-Ion battery;
- 230 V mains adapter as accessory part.
Application range for crimping head Part-No. 12753:
- Indent-crimping 10-70 mm² (for cable lugs acc. to DIN 46234 + DIN 46230);
- Indent-crimping 1,5-35 mm² (for druseidt stainless steel cable lugs);
- WM-crimping 10-300 mm² (for tubular cable lugs and connectors):
- druseidt Standard design;
- druseidt Euro-type design;
- WM-crimping 10-240 mm² (for tubular cable lugs and connectors):
- druseidt design for fine stranded cables;
- Hexagonal-crimping 10/16-300 mm² (for cable lugs and connectors):
- copper DIN 46235/DIN 46267 part 1;
- aluminium DIN 46329/DIN 46267 part 2;
- Round-crimping dies 25/35-185/240 mm²;
- Trapezoid-crimping 25-95 mm² (for cable end sleeves acc. to DIN 46228 part 1 + 4).
Application range of cutting head Part-No. 12751:
- For cutting of copper- and aluminium cables up to a outer-Ø of 54 mm.
Recommended related products
Steel carrying case for battery operated hydraulic crimping and cutting tool 100 kN (DR.12748). Druseidt 12749Out of stock
Crimping head for flat dies 12748Out of stock
Die size I, 185mm² hex-crimping / DIN 46235/46267. Crimping width 5 mm. Druseidt 12950In Stock
Die size I, 240mm² hex-crimping / DIN 46235/46267. Crimping width 5 mm. Druseidt 12951In Stock
Die size I, 300mm² hex-crimping / DIN 46235/46267. Crimping width 5 mm. Druseidt 12952In Stock
Die size I, 16+70mm² hex-crimping / DIN 46235/46267. Crimping width 5 mm. drusedt 12946In Stock
Die size I, 25+95mm² hex-crimping / DIN 46235/46267. Crimping width 5 mm. drusedt 12947In Stock
Die size I, 35+50mm² hex-crimping / DIN 46235/46267. Crimping width 5 mm. drusedt 12948In Stock
Die size I, 150mm² hex-crimping / DIN 46235/46267. Crimping width 5 mm. drusedt 12949In Stock