Replės KNIPEX Cobra® VDE 250mm 1000V
Prekės kodas: KN.8726250
Būklė: Nauja prekė
High-Tech Water Pump Pliers, insulated.
KNIPEX 87 26 250
1 Vienetas Prekės Dėmesio: Paskutinė prekė atsargose!
|Produkto tipas||Vamzdinės replės|
- Adjustment by sliding one jaw directly on to the workpiece: fast, reliable and comfortable handling;
- Fine adjustment: allows optimum adjustment to differently sized workpieces and comfortable handle position;
- Good access to the workpiece due to slim size of head and joint area;
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required;
- Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness approx. 61 HRC: high wear resistance and stable gripping;
- Box-joint design for high stability due to double guide;
- Pinch guard prevents operators' fingers being pinched;
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened.
|No.||87 26 250|
|Handles||insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested|
|Standard||DIN ISO 8976 DIN EN 60900 IEC 60900|
|Capacity for pipes, inches (diameter)||2 Ø Inch|
|Capacities for pipes (diameter)||50 Ø mm|
|Capacities for nuts||46 mm|
|Net weight||340 g|
|Dimensions||250 x 59 x 20 mm|
The high-tech water pump pliers.
Grip quickly, adjust finely.
The benefits of working with the Knipex Cobra are plain to see: these water pump pliers are light and stable and are self-locking, e.g. on pipes and nuts. The chrome-plated surface gives the Cobra 87 26 250 VDE particularly good rust protection.
For pipes, nuts, sleeves, for various kinds of components: apply the Knipex Cobra quickly and accurately with just one hand movement. The Cobra VDE is opened away from the component simply by a touch of a button. Place the upper handle on the component and adjust by sliding closed using the insulated handle of the pliers. The spring-loaded hinge bolt locks securely into place without adjusting inadvertently.
Tough and strong.
The Knipex Cobra is further stabilised by the box joint design. Unlike pliers with mounted joints, no tilting forces arise when under strain. The handles stabilise each other in the joint.
Self-locking mechanism ensures a high degree of efficiency.
The Knipex Cobra clamps onto the component securely by itself thanks to the jaw geometry developed by Knipex. This means the user can put all energy into the desired movement without pressing the pliers handle together – and thus without energy loss: round components can be turned, bolted connections tightened and released.