Precizinės kandiklės elektronikai
Prekės kodas: KN.7902125
Būklė: Nauja prekė
Precision Electronics Diagonal Cutter.
KNIPEX 79 02 125
1 Vienetas Prekės Dėmesio: Paskutinė prekė atsargose!
|Produkto tipas||Kandiklės šoninės|
|Svoris, kg||59 g|
- Round head;
- Precision pliers for ultra fine cutting work, e. g. in electronics and fine mechanics;
- Very precisely ground and sharp cutting edges with very small bevels for exact cutting on delicate electronic components; also available without bevel for flush cutting;
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 62 HRC;
- Approx. 20% lighter than conventional electronics pliers;
- Bolted joint with carefully manufactured joint surfaces for even, low-friction movement throughout the entire opening range;
- Smooth-running double spring for a gentle and even opening;
- Ergonomically optimised multi-component handles;
- Ball bearing chrome steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened.
|Article No.||79 02 125|
|Handles||with multi-component grips|
|Dimensions||125 x 59 x 16 mm|
|Standard||DIN ISO 9654|
|Cutting capacities soft wire (diameter)||Ø 0.2 – 1.7 mm|
|Cutting capacities medium hard wire (diameter)||Ø 1.3 mm|
Cutting capacities hard wire (diameter)
|Ø 0.7 mm|
|Jaw length (B)||10 mm|
|Jaw thickness (joint) (D)||6.5 mm|
|Head width (A)||11 mm|
Compact dimensions – long-lasting large cutting capacity.
The precision electronics diagonal cutters from Knipex stand out from other electronics diagonal cutters because of their outstanding quality. They are precision tools for cutting even the finest wires with surgical precision. The Knipex 79 02 120 is 125 mm long and weighs just 60 g, making it very compact and 20% lighter than other electronics diagonal cutters. These characteristics make it ideal for being carried around and for delicate work, e.g. solder contacts of electronic components. The edge hardness of approx. 64 HRC lets the Knipex 79 02 125 cut soft wire up to Ø1.7 mm and hard wire up to Ø0.7 mm. Impressive figures for such compact pliers. The ratio of handle length to pliers head size yields strong leverage. The very small bevel ensures a long service life for the cutting edges and the durability of the entire diagonal cutter.
Bolted joint. High cut quality and durability.
The bolted joint of the Knipex 79 02 125 precision electronics diagonal cutter enables high-quality cutting operations, as the cutting edges lock up and engage perfectly. The joint surfaces are carefully machined for easy operation. This leads to smooth and gentle opening after the cutting process, supported by the low-friction double spring.
High Knipex quality standards.
Precise guidance of the lever, low-friction and extremely sharp cutting edges ensure optimum results with Knipex precision electronics diagonal cutter 79 02 125. Forged from ball bearing steel with a black finish, the cutting surfaces are finely ground. Tailored to the requirements for electronics and micromechanics.
Rekomenduojamos susijusios prekės
KNIPEX Daugiafunkcinis diržinis krepšys. KNIPEX 00 19 75 LENėra sandėlyje