Automatic Insulation Stripper, 0,2-6mm²
Item code: KN.1262180
Condition: New product
Compact standard tool at a favorable price for all current cable cross-sections and insulating materials.
For single, multiple and fine stranded cables of 0.2 up to 6 mm² with standard insulation.
Adapts automatically to the respective cable cross-section; prevents damage to the conductor.
12 62 180
0 Item Items This product is no longer in stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|Product type||Self-Adjusting strippers|
|Min. cross section, mm²||0.2|
|Max. cross section, mm²||6|
- Compact standard tool at a favourable price for all current cable cross-sections and insulating materials
- For single, multiple and fine stranded cables of 0.2 up to 6 mm² with standard insulation
- Adapts automatically to the respective cable cross-section; prevents damage to the conductor
- Handy shape and low weight provide high operation comfort
- Narrow head style for use in confined areas
- With wire cutter for copper and aluminium wires up to 2.5 mm²
- With adjustable length stop from 6.0 - 18.0 mm for cutting the same stripping lengths during repetitive work
- Body: plastic, fibreglass-reinforced
- Blades: special tool steel, oil-hardened, interchangeable.
|No.||12 62 180|
|Stripping capacities in square millimetres||0,2 - 6,0 mm²|
|AWG||24 - 10|
|Net weight||151 g|