Universal Stripping Tool
Item code: KN.1685125SB
Condition: New product
For stripping all common round and damp-proof installation cables between 8.0 - 13.0 mm dia. (e.g. 3 x 1.5 mm² up to 5 x 2.5 mm²).
16 85 125 SB
4 Item Items Warning: Last items in stock!
|Weight, kg||67 g|
|Fence height||125 mm|
- For stripping all common round and damp-proof installation cables between 8.0 - 13.0 mm dia. (e.g. 3 x 1.5 mm² up to 5 x 2.5 mm²).
- Also for use in conduit and distribution boxes.
- Double shell, folding back stripping tool.
- With opening spring and locking device.
- Practical clip for easy transport.
- Body: plastic, fibreglass-reinforced.
- With additional blade for longitudinal cuts.
- Telescopic blade inside.
- Stripping device for cross-sections 0.2 / 0.3 / 0.8 / 1.5 / 2.5 / 4 mm².
- With integrated cable guide for longitudinal cut.This enables rigid insulation (e.g. halogen-free) to be stripped more easily.
|No.||16 85 125 SB|
|Stripping capacities (diameter)||8,0 - 13,0 Ø mm|
|Types of cables||round cable, e.g.: 3 x 1,5 mm² up to 5 x 2,5 mm²|
|Stripping capacity for cross-sections||0,2; 0,3; 0,8; 1,5; 2,5; 4,0 mm²|
|Stripping capacities in square millimetres||0,2 - 4,0 mm²|
|Net weight||67 g|