Stripping Pliers, VDE-tested
Item code: KN.1346165
Condition: New product
Pliers chrome plated, handles insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested.
13 46 165
0 Item Items This product is no longer in stock Warning: Last items in stock!
- For time-saving stripping of all round sheathed and damp-proof installation cables (e.g. NYM cable).
- Simplified access especially into deep mounted junction boxes thanks to slim head design and optimally angled cable sheath cutter.
- Strip cables easily and without damage thanks to circular cutting edge with depth limiter.
- Suitable for universal use: precision wire stripping holes for conductors from 1.5 and 2.5 mm².
- With side cutters for cutting and trimming conductors, wires, small screws and nails.
- All cutters additionally induction-hardened to approx. 61 HRC for high wear resistance.
- 30 % lighter than comparable pliers.
- Vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened.
|No.||13 46 165|
|Handles||insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested|
|Cutting capacities medium hard wire (diameter)||3,2 Ø mm|
|Cutting capacities hard wire (diameter)||2,2 Ø mm|
|Cable stripping values (diameter)||8 - 13 Ø mm|
|Stripping capacities in square millimetres||0,75 - 1,5 / 2,5 mm²|
|Net weight||190 g|