Pliers Wrench 250mm
Item code: KN.8605250
Condition: New product
Pliers and a wrench in a single tool.
Replaces the need for sets of metric and imperial spanners.
Smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings - working directly on chrome.
86 05 250
0 Item Items This product is no longer in stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|Product type||Pliers Wrenches|
- Replaces the need for sets of metric and imperial spanners
- Smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings - working directly on chrome!
- Adjustable tightening tool
- Also excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces
- Push the button for adjustment on the workpiece
- Zero backlash jaw pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- Parallel jaws give a more solid grip; its design allows flexible adjustment of all widths up to the specified maximum size
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- The ratchet type principle allows quick and easy tightening and release of all bolted connections
- Lever transmission greater than 10 : 1 for strong gripping power
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
Capacities for nuts, Inch
Capacities for nuts, mm
Net weight, g
|86 05 250||4003773047841||Ø 2 Inch||52 mm||19||8,00||8,00||14,00||250||490|
The Knipex pliers wrench 86 05 250 – for classic applications such as plumbing.
The pliers wrench combines many functions: It replaces an entire set of wrenches in metric and imperial sizes, can be adjusted very quickly and directly on the workpiece at the touch of a button, as well as handling all gripping widths up to 52 mm or 2 inches thanks to infinite adjustment. The joint pin engages securely, preventing unintentional shifting. The smooth gripping jaws are parallel to each other and grip the workpiece without damaging edges or sensitive surfaces – work directly on chrome!