Pliers Wrench 180mm
Item code: KN.8605180
Condition: New product
Pliers and a wrench in a single tool.
Pliers chrome plated, handles with multi-component grips, extra narrow gripping jaws.
86 05 180
1 Item Items Warning: Last items in stock!
|Product type||Pliers Wrenches|
- Replaces the need for sets of metric and imperial spanners
- Smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings - working directly on chrome!
- Adjustable tightening tool
- Also excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces
- Push the button for adjustment on the workpiece
- Zero backlash jaw pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- Parallel jaws give a more solid grip; its design allows flexible adjustment of all widths up to the specified maximum size
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- The ratchet type principle allows quick and easy tightening and release of all bolted connections
- Lever transmission greater than 10 : 1 for strong gripping power
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
Capacities for nuts, Inch
Capacities for nuts, mm
Net weight, g
|86 05 180||4003773047162||1 1/2||40||15||5,00||8,00||12,00||180||277|
The smooth jaws grip all parallel surfaces in the capacity range with a high degree of pressure if necessary and open up almost unlimited application possibilities for the pliers wrench: e.g. for tightening lock nuts, exerting pressure to activate the adhesive power of contact adhesives, edge breaking in tile work, snapping cable ties, utilization as a small vice.