Pliers Wrench 250mm
Item code: KN.8603250
Condition: New product
Pliers and a wrench in a single tool.
Pliers chrome plated, handles plastic coated.
86 03 250
0 Item Items This product is no longer in stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|Product type||Pliers Wrenches|
- Replaces the need for sets of metric and imperial spanners
- Smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings - working directly on chrome!
- Adjustable tightening tool
- Also excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces
- Push the button for adjustment on the workpiece
- Zero backlash jaw pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- Parallel jaws give a more solid grip; its design allows flexible adjustment of all widths up to the specified maximum size
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- The ratchet type principle allows quick and easy tightening and release of all bolted connections
- Lever transmission greater than 10 : 1 for strong gripping power
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
Model 86 03 250 :
- With scaling for presetting the width apart from the workpiece.
|86 03 250||033837||2||52||19||8,00||8,00||14,00||250||536|
Recommended related products
Protective plastic jaw covers for the optimized pliers wrench. Set consisting of 3 pairs. For the revised pliers wrench (model from 2018) in the 250 mm length: damage-free gripping, holding and compressing. 86 09 250 V01Out of stock