KNIPEX TwistCut, Ø of 13 - 32 mm
Item code: KN.902201SB
Condition: New product
Corrugated Pipe Cutter for corrugated pipes with Ø of 13 - 32 mm.
90 22 01 SB
1 Item Items Warning: Last items in stock!
|Weight, kg||47 g|
|Fence height||100 mm|
- For corrugated pipes with Ø of 13 - 32 mm.
- For cutting empty or ready-assembled corrugated pipes to length.
- Application in the electrical and construction trades and for plumbing work.
- Recessed blades prevent injuries.
- Exact, flush cut, without damaging the internal cables.
- Cut on the outside of fluting – no sharp raw edge inside the corrugated pipe.
- Fast and reliable work.
- Simple insertion of the corrugated pipe for reliable and simple cutting: no waste.
- In the case of thick-walled corrugated pipes, reapply after the circular cut just behind the cut, and break off the corrugated pipe.
- Slim and ergonomically shaped for work in poorly accessible areas.
- Double-sided guide for a precise cut.
- Body made of stable polyamide compound plastic.
|No.||90 22 01 SB|
|Cutting capacities (diameter)||13 - 32 Ø mm|
|Net weight||47 g|
Internal cables cannot be damaged when cutting the corrugated pipes externally on the ridge. As a result, the inner pipe end at the cut point always indicates a radius, so that no line is damaged during subsequent movements of the conductors or when inserting a new or additional conductor.