Online Safety Training
Item code: MPILZ-ONL
Time: every day 09:00 - 11:00 and 13:00 - 15:00. Friday- 09.00 - 11.00.
Objective: In this training, you will receive deeper knowledge of technical safety in industry. You can improve your competence in the key areas particularly relevant for machinery safety. The focus here is on the topics CE marking, protection methods, safety components.
0 Item Items No vacancy Warning: Last items in stock!
- Repetition of international and local legislation and safety standards
- Machinery Directive including CE marking:
- Machinery Directive requirements
- Relevant European legislation
- Essential health and safety requirements
- Important standards (harmonized with the Machinery Directive and other directives)
- Risk assessment
- Limits of the machinery
- Applicable standards for the risk assessment of machines
- Introduction to protection methods and systems
- Electrical safety (EN IEC 60204/NFPA 79): general requirements for the electrical safety of machinery
- Lockout Tagout – Control of dangerous energy sources
- LoTo process overview
- LoTo procedure
- Safety design
- Safety components and protection methods
- Standards for mechanical safeguards
- Robot safety
- Assessment and safeguards
- Applicable standards and laws
- Safety-related parts of controllers
- Introduction to standards for safety controllers EN ISO 13849 and EN IEC 62061
Training course will be divided into 7 parts of 2 hours. One day session takes not more than 4 hours.
The training will be provided with two modules every day: 09.00 – 11.00 and 13.00 – 15.00 (Lithuanian time).
The last day (Friday the 26th) 09.00 – 11.00.