Compact Diagonal Cutter KNIPEX X-Cut® 160mm, High lever transmission
Item code: KN.7302160
Condition: New product
KNIPEX X-Cut® - Compact Diagonal Cutter High lever transmission.
KNIPEX 73 02 160
2 Item Items Warning: Last items in stock!
|Product type||Diagonal Cutter|
|Weight, kg||175 g|
|Fence height||160 mm|
- Cuts finest strands as well as multi-core cables and piano wires;
- Powerful, light and universal;
- High cutting performance with minimum effort due to optimum coordination of the cutting edge angle and transmission ratio;
- Box-joint design: highest stability with low weight;
- Doubly supported joint axis for heavy duty;
- Large opening width for thicker cables;
- Cuts precisely, even through fine copper wires;
- Compact, low-weight construction;
- Universally usable, in the assembly, maintenance and production;
- 40% less force required compared with standard diagonal cutters of the same length;
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened.
|No.||73 02 160|
|Handles||with multi-component grips|
|Insulation standard||DIN ISO 5749|
|Cutting capacities medium hard wire (diameter)||3,8 Ø mm|
|Cutting capacities hard wire (diameter)||2,7 Ø mm|
|Cutting capacities piano wire (diameter)||2,2 Ø mm|
|Cutting capacities soft wire (diameter)||4,8 Ø mm|
|Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded (diameter)||12,0 Ø mm|
|Dimensions||160 x 60 x 21 mm|
|Net weight||175 g|
Compact tool for big tasks
Accurate cuts on thin wire, thick cable and spring steel
Thanks to the geometry of the cutting edges and the high-quality chrome vanadium tool steel, accurate cuts of fine copper wire as well as thick, multicore cable with a diameter of up to 12 mm are possible using the Knipex 73 02 160 X-Cut. The cutting edges of the X-Cut bite their way unperturbed through nails and all kinds of wire through to spring steel wire (piano wire).
Big energy savings due to high transmission ratio of manual force
The small tool that is big on energy saving. The extremely high transmission of manual force leads to around 40 % less effort required compared to conventional diagonal cutters of the same length. Weight only 175 g, length only 160 mm and a large opening width: the ideal statistics for this compact tool.
Tough and strong: box joint design, double guide and double mounted joint axle
The design of these compact diagonal cutters with box joint design offers the greatest possible stability because the handles of the pliers stabilise each other in the joint: the joint axle of the Knipex 73 02 160 X-Cut is mounted on two sides; the edges of the inner pliers handle are guided on either side.
Recommended related products
KNIPEX Multi-purpose belt pouch KNIPEX 00 19 75 LEOut of stock