Cable Shears with twin cutting edge, VDE-tested
Item code: KN.9516200
Condition: New product
Tool chrome plated, handles insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested.
Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded: 20 Ø mm / 70 mm².
Made of high-grade special tool steel, forged, oil-hardened.
95 16 200
2 Item Items Warning: Last items in stock!
|Product type||Cable Shears|
|Weight, kg||340 g|
|Fence height||200 mm|
- For cutting copper and aluminium cables
- Not suitable for steel wire and hard drawn copper conductors
- Precision-ground, hardened blades
- Clean and smooth cut without crushing and deformation
- By dividing the cutting actions into initial cut (insulating sheath in the front cutting area) and final cut (conductor in the back cutting area), cables up to Ø 20 mm can be cut in one-hand operation
- Less effort required due to favourable lever ratio and optimised cutting edge geometry
- Guard prevents operators’ fingers being pinched
- Adjustable bolted joint, self-retaining screw
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, oil-hardened
- The twin cutting edge allows a comfortable handle position in all cutting situations within the specified cutting capacity.
|95 16 200||026761||20,00||70,00||2/0||200||34|