Electronics Diagonal Cutter 125mm, 64 HRC
Item code: KN.7502125
Condition: New product
For ultra fine cutting work, e.g. in electronics and fine mechanics.
Pliers burnished, handles with plastic grips.
Style: with bevel.
Made of high-grade special tool steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened.
75 02 125
7 Item Items Warning: Last items in stock!
|Product type||Diagonal Cutter|
|Weight, kg||81 g|
- Bolted joint for high precision and stress tolerance
- For ultra fine cutting work, e.g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- With sharp, ground cutting edges for soft and hard wire and piano wire
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Low-friction double spring for gentle and even opening
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened.
|No.||75 02 125|
|Handles||with plastic grips|
|Cutting capacities soft wire (diameter)||0,2 - 1,3 Ø mm|
|Cutting capacities medium hard wire (diameter)||1,0 Ø mm|
|Cutting capacities hard wire (diameter)||0,6 Ø mm|
|Cutting capacities piano wire (diameter)||0,4 Ø mm|
|Net weight||81 g|