Compact Diagonal Cutter KNIPEX X-Cut® 160mm, VDE-tested
Item code: KN.7306160
Condition: New product
Compact and 25 % less weight. Powerful and precise.
40% less force required compared with standard diagonal cutters of the same length.
With double mounted hinged joint.
Pliers chrome plated, handles insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested.
Made of chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened.
73 06 160
1 Item Items Warning: Last items in stock!
|Product type||Diagonal Cutter|
|Weight, kg||175 g|
|Fence height||160 mm|
- Compact and 25 % less weight. Powerful and precise
- Cuts finest strands as well as multi-core cables and piano wires
- Box-joint design: highest stability with low weight
- Doubly supported joint axis for heaviest duty
- High cutting performance with minimum effort due to optimum co-ordination of the cutting edge angle and transmission ratio
- 40% less force required compared with standard diagonal cutters of the same length
- Large opening width for thicker cables
- Cuts precisely, even through fine copper wires
- Compact, low-weight construction
- Universally usable, in the assembly, maintenance and production
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened.
|No.||73 06 160|
|Handles||insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested|
|Insulation standard||IEC 60900 DIN EN 60900|
|Cutting capacities medium hard wire (diameter)||3,8 Ø mm|
|Cutting capacities hard wire (diameter)||2,7 Ø mm|
|Cutting capacities piano wire (diameter)||2,2 Ø mm|
|Cutting capacities soft wire (diameter)||4,8 Ø mm|
|Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded (diameter)||12,0 Ø mm|
|Net weight||175 g|