Diagonal Cutter 160mm, VDE-tested
Item code: KN.7006160
Condition: New product
Pliers chrome plated, handles insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested, with elongated cutting edge.
Made of vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened.
70 06 160
5 Item Items Warning: Last items in stock!
|Product type||Diagonal Cutter|
|Weight, kg||216 g|
|Fence height||160 mm|
- The indispensable diagonal cutter for all-round use
- High-quality material and precise workmanship for long service life
- Precision cutting edges for soft and hard wire
- Clean cutting of thin copper wires, also at the cutting edge tips
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 62 HRC
- Narrow head style for use in confined areas
- Vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
- With elongated cutting edge.
|No.||70 06 160|
|Handles||insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested|
|Insulation standard||IEC 60900 DIN EN 60900|
|Cutting capacities soft wire (diameter)||4,0 Ø mm|
|Cutting capacities medium hard wire (diameter)||3,0 Ø mm|
|Cutting capacities hard wire (diameter)||2,0 Ø mm|
|Net weight||216 g|