Pliers for Electrical Installation
Item code: KN.1392200
Condition: New product
Pliers black atramentized, head polished, handles with multi-component grips.
- Stripping holes for conductors of 0.75 - 1.5 mm² and 2.5 mm².
- Crimp die for wire end sleeves 0.5 - 2.5 mm².
- Cable shears with (induction-hardened) precision cutting edges for copper and aluminium cables up to 5 x 2.5 mm² / dia. 15 mm.
13 92 200
0 Item Items This product is no longer in stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|Product type||Electricians’ pliers|
|Application||Cable end sleeves|
|Min. cross section, mm²||0.5|
|Max. cross section, mm²||2.5|
- 6 functions in one pair of pliers
- Multifunctional pliers for the electrical installation; to grip flat and round material, for bending, deburring, cutting cable, stripping and crimping wire end sleeves
- Smooth surfaces near the tips grip single cores without damaging them; serrated gripping surfaces and pipe grip for gripping flat and round material
- Clear-cut outside edge on the jaw for working on flush-mounted junction boxes and deburring feed-through holes
- Stripping holes for conductors of 0.75 - 1.5 mm² and 2.5 mm²
- Crimp die for wire end sleeves 0.5 - 2.5 mm²
- Cable shears with (induction-hardened) precision cutting edges for copper and aluminium cables up to 5 x 2.5 mm² / dia. 15 mm
- Slim dimensions for easy access
- Bolted joint: precise, zero backlash operation of pliers
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
- In case of models with opening spring integrated in the joint, the activated locking lever keeps the cutting edges closed while other functions remain active
- The intelligent latching mechanism enables you to "grip" without opening the pliers. The cutting edge remains closed and protected.
|No.||13 92 200|
|Handles||with multi-component grips|
|Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded (diameter)||15 Ø mm|
|Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded||50 mm²|
|Stripping capacity for cross-sections||0,75 - 1,5 + 2,5 mm²|
|Capacity in square millimetres||0,5 - 2,5 mm²|
|Net weight||280 g|