Online Safety Training
We kindly invite you to 3,5-day seminar called "Fundamentals of Machinery Safety". During it TUV certified expert will introduce you with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and harmonized standards under it. Also, seminar includes learning risk assessment methods and distinguishing what safety system should be implemented. We advise you to ask questions about issues you can't solve at your workplace and find solutions together.
- Tom Lorentzen, 42 years old.
- Lives in Sonderborg, Denmark
- Educations: Farmer, electrician, electrical engineer, officer in the Royal Life Guards (Danish army)
- Job: Machinery safety consultant at Pilz for 9 years
- Certified Machinery Safety Expert (TÜV Nord)
- Functional Safety Engineer (TÜV Reihnland)
- Primary job functions: Training in various topics related to machinery safety, risk assessment and other machinery safety related consultancy services.
- Repetition of international and local legislation and safety standards
- Machinery Directive including CE marking:
- Machinery Directive requirements
- Relevant European legislation
- Essential health and safety requirements
- Important standards (harmonized with the Machinery Directive and other directives)
- Risk assessment
- Limits of the machinery
- Applicable standards for the risk assessment of machines
- Introduction to protection methods and systems
- Electrical safety (EN IEC 60204/NFPA 79): general requirements for the electrical safety of machinery
- Lockout Tagout – Control of dangerous energy sources
- LoTo process overview
- LoTo procedure
- Safety design
- Safety components and protection methods
- Standards for mechanical safeguards
- Robot safety
- Assessment and safeguards
- Applicable standards and laws
- Safety-related parts of controllers
- Introduction to standards for safety controllers EN ISO 13849 and EN IEC 62061
Training course will be divided into 7 parts of 2 hours. One day session takes not more than 4 hours.
More info about training?
+371 283 98382
There is 1 product.
Place: online Date: 2021.03.23-26 Time: every day 09:00 - 11:00 and 13:00 - 15:00. Friday- 09.00 - 11.00. Objective: In this training, you will receive deeper knowledge of technical safety in industry. You can improve your competence in the key areas particularly relevant for machinery safety. The focus here is on the topics CE marking, protection...No vacancy