Machinery safety trainings
We kindly invite you to 4-day seminar called "Machinery Safety Expert". During it TUV certified expert will introduce you with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and harmonized standards under it. Also seminar includes learning risk assessment methods and distinguishing what safety system should be implemented. We advice you to ask questions about issues you can't solve at your workplace and find solutions together.
- Tom Lorentzen, 42 years old.
- Lives in Sonderborg, Denmark
- Educations: Farmer, electrician, electrical engineer, officer in the Royal Life Guards (Danish army)
- Job: Machinery safety consultant at Pilz for 9 years
- Certified Machinery Safety Expert (TÜV Nord)
- Functional Safety Engineer (TÜV Reihnland)
- Primary job functions: Training in various topics related to machinery safety, risk assessment and other machinery safety related consultancy services.
Training price includes:
- Whole day seminar with TUV certified expert and consulting
- Coffee, tea and snacks during breaks
- Detailed training material in English
Training language - English
If more participants apply from the same company, discounts are available.
More info about training?
Please contact Alexey Knysh
There are 3 products.
Place: Kaunas, Lithuania Date: 2021.10.26 Objective: Find out all you need to know about the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and the requirements with regard to CE marking of machines.In Stock
Place: Kaunas, Lithuania Date: 2021.10.27 Kaunas Objective: Acquire the extensive knowledge and skills needed to risk assess machinery in accordance with EN ISO 12100 – explained in practical terms by our expert. This seminar also covers how to apply appropriate risk reduction measures and determine the residual risk.Postponed
Place: Kaunas, Lithuania Date: 2021.10.28 Objective: The objective of the training is to put across to the participants the processes and standards that are important in the design and evaluation of safety-relevant control systems.In Stock